I.D. Policy

In accorance with laws of the State of New York, we can only accept the following forms of indentification to prove that you are of legal drinking age to consume any alcoholic beverage in our restaurant:


1. Foreign Passport.

2. United States Passport.

3. United States Drivers License.


These forms of ID must be current and in the possession of said person. No digital or photograhic copies are acceptable.